Friday, November 11, 2005

* True

A lover true,
not a word he does not follow.
Dare miss my sweet joke
yet by lovers stroke is mind.
I see him all the time. I have class with him but we don't talk like we use to. I use to ask him about is life and would be happy to tell. He doing to be a video games programmer. He smart enough for it. He get A's and B's where I get C's and D's. Always shock my friend when I tell them that because I have an I.Q. of 111. They think I don't work hard or I am really not that smart. My friend suck! More reason my this guy so cool. He cures not only about me but every. He want to help people. He want to do a good job and I love that.

1 comment:

Pusher said...

"SPONSORED LISTINGS AmericanSingles.com"

YOU BITCH! I am in pain and you want me to help exchage popup/updown to your project.

I AM THE PROJECT! post crap like this again and IP is banned.

XOXO
Pusher