Tuesday, November 15, 2005

*Country Western Star

I met her in a treehouse in September;
I can still recall the boxer shorts she wore;
She was crawlin' through the prairie near Poughkeepsie,
and I knew we really lost the last World War;
I shrieked in pain I'd have my rash forever;
She said to me that birthdays made her cry;
But who'd have thought she'd sky dive on 'The Gong Show';
She freaked out on the lawn and screamed goodbye.

I met her on probation poppin' uppers;
I can still recall that little hat she wore;
She was slurpin' up linguini in the twilight,
and I knew they'd hate her guts in Baltimore;
Her rabbi said I'd pick my nose forever;
She said to me her basset hound was shy;
But who'd have thought she'd sky dive in my Edsel;
She freaked out on the lawn and screamed goodbye.

I met her in a nightmare sort of pregnant;
I can still recall the Stassin pin she wore;
She was talkin' in Swahili near Poughkeepsie,
and I knew no guy would ever love her more;
The judge declared I'd swear off booze forever;
She said to me she'd have a swiss on rye;
But who'd have thought she'd run off with her dentist;
I watched her melt away and sobbed goodbye.

Peoms randomly generated by http://www.outofservice.com/country/.

No comments: