Thursday, November 10, 2005

Back!

A new year and a new time to dream what is not and to cry about what is. I am still hopelessly in love with someone. Someone that I am sure may never love me back. He is just so cute, this guy. Tall, strong, and smart (even if he doesn't know it.) I would do anything just to hangout with him but I am just such a big pussy. I'm not sure that I'm ready to take that step with a guy but I know this is the guy I would want to if I tried.

Other updates, even those I have told my friends repeatedly I am bi. They still question it daily. What is there to question? Maybe I need better friends or more proof. I could french kiss everyone my school's "shoe hallway." Which would be change to "running like hell-way" by the end of the day but people would know I was bi and / or creepy. It was just a thought.

No comments: