Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sad

I miss the guy I am in to. We don't see each other anymore and it's somewhat heart breaking. (more really heart breaking.) I spent most of to day cry in my bed. I had found a guy who like me has must has I like him. And I did nothing about it. I remember some of the times we have been together. These time always seemed to short and un-lasting.

One time I was standing in front of him. He is a tall guy. (Not that that make any different in this short but I always think now great it is that I would have to get on my tepee-toes to kiss him.) So hot green eyed dude is standing in front of me. And this bigger ass smile come across his cute face. I did not know why he was smiling until I look down.

My crock was three inch from his own. And he seem very happy that I was there. Ofcourse the only thing either one of us could said was "you got beef?" So I quick on the most manly way I could I said, "you know I gots the beef."

Filled under: Personal

No comments: