Friday, February 17, 2006

Boy & Gill

This is a short story I wrote for my english. It not my best, but it's not my worst, eather.

"Yo, Yo home G", coming from no where.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that Gill." Coming from a boy half gill's size.

Gill ofcourse replied, "My little G, needs to sinerely chill."

"Gill your the whites person I know, and the only reason you call me "G" is because I am...Lord, why do I put up with him?"

"'ight, that's stright! Gill wont call G dog "G" any more."

"What are you now? Some gay football play?"

"Gill thinks tat football is the sh'nic! And what those players do on there free time is thier own biznic. All 'ight! proclamed Gill.

"I thought you said the only way to would watch football was if there wife's where cherrleading."
"That 'ingt, Gill loves football player's striper wifes posing as cheerleaders."

The boy said smiling,"You what if the football's huband dress up has cheerleaders to?"

"Dam, G dog you ruin everything." Said gill red in the face.


Filed under: Stories

No comments: