Sunday, December 18, 2005

Toy Story

As a general rule, I don't go anywhere near the mall during the month of December. I can't stand circling the parking lot looking for empty spaces or dodging Soccer Moms at Macy's.

But this holiday season I'm feeling especially cheerful, so I took a shopping spree on Sunday afternoon. Since I have some extra money this year, I'm participating in worthy causes like Adopt-A-Family and the annual Toy Party, two charities that collect toys for underprivileged kids in Atlanta. So I spent several hours shopping at Toys R Us.

It was awesome. Ever since I was a child, I've loved toys. I wasted many long hours playing with G.I. Joe in the backyard and Voltron in the attic. They're from different universes, you see, so you're not supposed to mix the two. It's just not done. My all-time favorite toys, however, were Transformers. When my brother and I pretended to wage battles between ....

read on here: http://boysbriefs.blogspot.com/2005/12/toy-story.html

Filed under: Commentaries

2 comments:

Salo said...

I imagine shops there are somewhat fuller with people than they are here (Finland), and I cant stand to go in them this time a year. Which, of course, makes christmas shopping quite difficult.

And when did Barbie become a tramp?
If I remember correctly, during the past ten years, she has done her breasts (sucked some fat out), kicked Ken in the nuts and became single, and then got a new boyfriend - might have been Ken again, but I dunno. Maybe at some point she got introduced to those Bratz-toys. They are bad influence, they are!

Pusher said...

I hate the bratz no ones head is that big and least barbie was get some. The bratz are to into there look to know their all a bunch of lesbians. Not said lesbains are bad but bratz are. :P