Saturday, February 26, 2005

%!$#

So what is new? Nothing the same old endless shit. He loves me. He doesn't love me, blah, blah, blah! I in need to get screwed and in the normal way! Me ending up some where dark and asking myself if I am going to cut. I need someone that can hold my hair when I go over board. Now I don't drink but I do like to let it all come up.


I was thinking about something today. So, I got up and ran around a little. Played on my computer. Sing in franch but I just can't thinkof what I was thinking of. Like a hammer to a nut or for you lady folks, a car door to your ring finger. It sucks when you just can't think of something, it eat you up. Then you move on slowly. Very slow as if ripping a baby from it's mother. I don't like it. No, not at all.

Filed under: Personal Commentaries

No comments: